BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Is All FoR Euu !!~

Friday, November 5, 2010

HaizZzz ~ SaD dAy + Sad DaY

Wanna tell you 
something important  
yesterday 
i love you
very long already  
i wanna tell you 
but u did not online 
make me so sad  
wanna cry already T.T 
my tears is juz at the side  
of my eye ... 


if i had chance 
i wont let it go
i will tell you
that i love you 
very much ..
i cant let you go
if i miss that chance ..
i guess i wont ever have the chance 
again ... 


i wish you will accept me 
to be your boyfriend
i dunno will you accept
or not ~
i have to try
my best to give you
happiness ..


i miss you every night
i think of you every day 
wanna look at you evry minute 
that we have .. 
i wanna be with you 
as long as possible 
you are the first 
in my heart .. 


you are the one that i want ..
i dont want you to go 
i wanna shopping with you 
do everything you wanna do 
i love you ..


love you 
miss you 
think you 
protect you 
like you 
do watever just for you ~ 
cuz I LOVE YOU

0 comments: